CSD Farms Field Day3:30PM - 6:00PM, CSD Farms Wee Waa NSW Dryland Irrigated
Trials and topics include:
• FastStart™ Discovery trial
• CSD variety trials
• Dryland cotton trials
• Verticillium and Fusarium resistance ranking trials
• Verticillium management trial
• Plant population and uniformity
• Variety x planting rate
• Seedling vigour and seed quality trials
• Moisture attractant trial
• Precision planting
Hosted by the CSD Extension & Development Agronomy team and the CSD Farms team, there will also be presentations from CSIRO and NSW Department of Primary Industries.
Representatives from CSD’s Quality and Research, and Seed Increase teams will also be available to answer any questions.
Join us for a BBQ and refreshments at the completion of the field walk.
Please RSVP to CSD on (02) 6795 0000 for catering numbers.
There will be signage at the turnoff from the Culgoora road to direct traffic onto the farm.