6:30PM - 11:00PM
Griffith Exies Club, Jondaryan Avenue Griffith NSW
Discover how cotton could be a profitable option for your farm.
An opportunity to see for yourself how cotton is grown, and how it can form part of a sustainable and profitable rotation on your farm.
Listen to a range topics from guest speakers including:
• Adam Dellwo (Elders) - Season snapshot
• Heath McWhirter (Summit Ag) - Defoliation & picking
• Luke Sampson (Bayer) - Post-harvest requirements
• Sam Buster (RivCott Ginning) - Ginning process
• Rodney St Clair (Louis Dreyfus Company) - Market update
• Grower Panel - Q&A session
Monday, 8th April - Adam Dellwo on 0417576664 or firstname.lastname@example.org