6:30PM - 11:00PM
Griffith Exies Club, Jondaryan Avenue Griffith NSW
Discover how cotton could be a profitable option for your farm and take the opportunity to see for yourself how cotton is grown.
Join the discussion and find out how cotton could be a sustainable rotation option for your farm.
Gain first-hand cotton growing experience.
Listen to a range of guest speakers including:
Simon Dunlop (Farmacist)
- Crop management & agronomy overview
Brent Wilson (Landmark)
- Crop nutrition: Nitrogen management (Agromaster/ENTEC/Urea blend)
Chris Barry (CSD)
- Cotton varieties for northern production systems
This event is a great chance to have a first-hand look at a new cotton development in your area.
Take the opportunity to speak with other cotton growers and network with industry representatives to find out all you need to know before growing cotton.
We look forward to seeing you here. For more information, please contact:
- Brent Wilson (Landmark) 0428 574 276
- Simon Dunlop (Farmacist) 0427 471 491
- Barry Braden (AGnVET) 0418 632 109
- Paul Brady (Bayer) 0409 935 513